Saturday, October 1, 2016

I met a future firefighter. He asked me about two red pills and two blue pills


If you plan to become a firefighter or if you want to know what it takes to be a firefighter, send me your email address and I'll pass it along to Javier.  He plans to write a blog about "what it took for me to become a firefighter."   He'll have a name for his blog soon.


Here is the puzzle that Javier told me.
You are blindfolded.
There are four pills in front of you.  You can't see. 
The room is absolutely dark.  
There is nothing to distinguish the four pills.  They are identical except for their effects and their color.
There is no difference in taste.
You have to take one red pill and one blue pill to survive.
If you take two red pills, you will die.  
If you take two blue pills you will die.
You will survive ONLY if you take one of each.


Call me or text me to get the answer.

954 646 8246   


I invite my students to contact these two future mentors
Firefighter                                  javier.valencia1411@yahoo.com,

Computer software creator           trancerox2@gmail.com
















Hint:  It's all about math....       










































































































































































Fractions....






No comments:

Post a Comment