Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Click HERE for joy... expressed by an animal

CLICK HERE for JOY
Some people might say that social media creeps into our lives and doesn't let go.   Here's a time when I rejoice being alive in this moment of sharing.

Look at this.  



Gerdt shared this video with me.  I'm crying with joy.  I've heard that gorillas have feeligns and can feel loss (like humans).  I have heard that dolphins can be like humans and use language.  I've seen the love in the eyes of dogs.   But never have I see joy of play like this.   What a happy deer.


There is no evolutionary or survivla need for jumping in the waves.  Leaping over a wave does not lead to better selection or attracting a mate.  What is this "survival instict"?   it's just joy of being alive with DNA inside the deer.  The DNA is expressing itself.


https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1676079492671127
The arrow has been shot but the deer
has not yet moved.


Because I searched for "deer jumps in waves" I found a deer that anticipates the arrival of an arrow and DUCKS.


You can see the arrow in YELLOW on top left
yet the deer has begun to drop.  AMAZING




No comments:

Post a Comment