Sunday, June 19, 2016

What can an advertiser do?

I saw this ad.   It caught me in the first sentence.

youtube how far australia expedia  360


360 / How Far?  Australia / Expedia ad
How far would you go for the things you love?
How far would you venture out?
Would you climb a hill to see
them in their homes?
Would you brave the wild to feel them in your bones?
Would you cross the seas to see new things?
The light, the dark, the dirt
Would you capture them and bring them home?
to see what home is worth?
How far would you go for the sun you love,
beating on the sand?
Would you dive deep down into the depths of a stranger's land?
How are would you go for the things that make you wise?
Would you travel back into the past and see through someone else's eyes?
How far would you venture out?

TINYURL.com/360australiaExpedia


Then I found these images when I typed in "for the things you love"

I love you enough to fight for you
Compromise for you
Sacrifice myself for you if need be

Enough to miss you incredibly when we’re apart
No matter what length of time it’s for
Regardless of the distance

Enough to believe in our relationship
To stand by it through the worst of times
To have faith in our strength as a couple
To never give up on us

Enough to spend the rest of my life with you
Be there for you when you need or want me
Never, ever want to leave you or live without you 

No comments:

Post a Comment