Thursday, September 29, 2016

How wonderful! Someone wants to hire me as a tutor!

Can you find the five reasons why this is a “fabulous” tutoring opportunity?



Thanks for your quick response. My name is Dr. Micheal Wayne. My daughter ( Linda ) is 13 years of age she's in grade 8th. She is fun, loving, clean and ready to learn. I'm having a seminar with World Health Organization (WHO) at your area and I'm coming with her. I wont be able to go with her everyday. There will be a nanny who will be responsible in driving her down to you for lessons, so i want to know if the lessons will usually hold at your place or you have other convenient place where the lessons will be holding. Need to know if you can tutor her for at least 3 times a week  ( Mon, Thurs and Friday ) an hour daily starting from 10th of Oct, 2016. And meanwhile, let me know the actual time and day of your availability as well. Please kindly calculate the cost for the 3 days and for a whole month.

As for the payment, would like to make payment before our arrival. I'll will be making the check in advance for the whole month, that's why i will need the information so that the check could be mailed out asap.

***Full Name:
***Street Address with apt # if you have any, City,State,Zip Code:
***Cell & Home #:
***Total amount for the whole month:

Meanwhile, i wont have much time coming online to check my email frequently, I will love if you could provide me the information needed in the next email and ask any question you wish to know about and i will definitely get back to you as fast as i can as well.

NOTE: Just to assure you this is legit. Below is the attached of my driving licence (I.D).

Thanks,
Dr. Michael Wayne






  1.  The guy’s name if Miachel wayne Rice.   The scammer doesn’t know what to do with the name which is on the NEXT LINE of the license.




2.  He mistypes.  He didn’t use a wan apostrophe


3.  He talks about three days and then asks for a month’s calculation.








Thanks for your quick response. My name is Dr. Micheal Wayne. (misspelling of Micahel)   My daughter ( Linda ) is 13 years of age she's in grade 8th. (switched 8th grade) She is fun, loving, clean and ready to learn.  (Clearn?  That’s a cultural or communication or ESOL problem.  A non-native speaker of English would put “Clean” as an important item.)

I'm having a seminar with World Health Organization (WHO) at your area  (the English use is “in your area”)  and I'm coming with her. I wont  (won’t) be able to go with her everyday. There will be a nanny who will be responsible in (“for”)   driving her down to you for lessons, so i want to know if the lessons will usually hold (Will usually be held) at your place or you have other (another)  convenient place where the lessons will be holding. (“held”)  Need to know if you can tutor her for at least 3 times a week  ( Mon, Thurs and Friday ) an hour daily starting from 10th of Oct, 2016. And meanwhile, let me know the actual time and day of your availability as well. Please kindly calculate the cost for the 3 days and for a whole month.

As for the payment, would like to make payment before our arrival. I'll will be making the check  (“I will be making”)  in advance for the whole month, that's why i will need the information so that the check could be mailed out asap.

***Full Name:
***Street Address with apt # if you have any, City,State,Zip Code:
***Cell & Home #:
***Total amount for the whole month:

Meanwhile, i wont have much time coming online to check my email frequently, I will love if you could provide me the information needed in the next email and ask any question you (any questions) wish to know about and i will definitely get back to you as fast as i (CAPITAL “I”)  can as well.

NOTE: Just to assure you this is legit. Below is the attached of my driving licence (I.D).

Thanks,
Dr. Michael Wayne



What a “phishing” expedition this is….  !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment